Our American Dream
A wave of optimism and growth is spreading across our nation, and with it a renewed confidence in our American Dream. Wages are rising. New jobs are being created. Companies are reinvesting capital in America. Stock prices continue to rise.
The Trump Administration is providing energy and innovative tactics to get things moving again in Washington D.C.
But there’s an elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. And it’s a dream killer unless we do something about it right NOW!
The Elephant in the Room is The National Debt.
Our nation spends roughly $1 Trillion Dollars more per year than the total tax revenue collected. Our national debt now exceeds $21 Trillion Dollars. And to make matters worse, the deficit accumulates at roughly $4 Billion per day.
Which puts our American Dreams at risk.
That is one reason I entered the Republican Primary for U.S. Senate.
I am a Fiscal Conservative uniquely qualified and passionately determined to help solve this major spending problem so that America’s families can keep dreaming big and America’s world-leading economy can keep growing strong!
America’s Financial Advisor
For over 30 years I have sat across the table with hundreds of Ohio families as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ practitioner, helping them manage their money, set and achieve goals, navigate challenging times, and yes, live their dreams — guiding them through decisions about how to spend, save, donate and invest their hard-earned income.
Over that time I’ve developed four guiding principles:
- Don’t spend what you don’t have
- Success requires hard work and fresh thinking
- Treat everyone at the table with respect and understanding
- There is always something in the budget to help others
I call it “Kitchen Table Economics.” Now I want to bring those skills to Congress.
When elected to the U.S. Senate, I will:
Lead Congress in implementing a long-term financial plan for reducing the national debt and federal deficit
- Bring 21st Century innovation to the 19th Century mindset in Washington
- Require respect, understanding and compassion be brought to the table as we work together to get big things done in Congress
As an investment advisor, I take a 360-degree view of the domestic and global economy to evaluate trends, insights, forecasts and connections that lead to forward-thinking solutions, not ones made by looking in the rear-view mirror.
As an entrepreneur, I am constantly looking for ways to improve systems or invent technology platforms that can be used for greater efficiency and productivity.
Here are some examples:
- Founded Retirement Corporation of America (RCA) – one of the first of its kind investment advisory firms specializing in retirement planning.
- Launched Retirement University to encourage retired clients to become life-long learners. Retirement University offers on-site and online classes on topics such as financial planning, health and nutrition, technology, hobbies and crafts.
- Founding partner of Diligent Corporation. Diligent Boards – the flagship product – is now used by more than 145,000 professionals at over 4,700 organizations to provide secure and accurate digital transmission and storage of confidential corporate information.
- Created Money Masters®, one of America’s first online registered investment advisory services.