Vote Now for the May 8th Primary
The ballot box is now open!
ABSENTEE voting by mail lets you vote early, is convenient, and reduces the chance of waiting in long lines at the polls on Election Day. No matter why you want to vote early —whether you’re out of town, in the Military or simply want to avoid the lines on May 8th — you can VOTE ABSENTEE.
VOTING ABSENTEE IS EASY! DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
- Complete the absentee ballot request form*. (Click here to get the correct form)
- Fill it in, print it out and sign it.
- Mail the request form back to your own county Board of Elections.
- FIND ADDRESS HERE county board of elections
- Wait to receive your ballot in the mail from your county Board of Elections.
- Return your Voted Ballot by U.S. Mail or deliver it in person to your county Board of Elections.
ACT NOW because the return envelope containing your marked ballot must either be received by your county Board of Elections prior to the close of the polls on Election Day, or postmarked no later than the day before the election and received by the Board of Elections no later than 10 days after the election.
Visit www.MYOHIOVOTE.com for more details.